Aware about our obsession with braids? This time we are bringing on board our favorite and subtle hairdo! Braids are always the perfect finishing to control freeze and crazy hair. This windy days of fall are terrible for our hair aren't they? Let's keep it casual and cool! Not to forget to mention how fun and easy they are to make!
Take a closer look and try it yourself!
- 1. Pull the majority of your hair forward from the back of your hair line
- 2. Start on one side of the base of your neck and separate three different strings of hair
- 3. Braid these three strings of hair together
- 4. As the braid of your hair starts meeting along with the crown of you head, start by adding little by little more hair to each string as you braid around
- 5. Once you braided around the front of your head, finish the braid on the other side of your head and secure with a rubber band
- 6. Pin the braid in place, pinning all loose pieces of hair
- 7. Your braided crown is done!
Isn't cute? We just LOVE it!