Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and Us under which you may access Our website amorium.com. This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, Our Site.
Your use of Our Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Acceptable Use Policy, which supplement our Terms and Conditions set out in Part I above.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
At Amorium, we are commited to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our website. We want you to know that we do not sell the information we collect to third parties for marketing purposes.
TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
Cookies & Facebook Pixel: Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. If you would not like us to save your cookies, you can turn them off from your browser.
Google Analytics: When you visit our site, we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor patterns. We do this to learn about how many people visit our site. This information is processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make , any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Mailing Lists: As part of the registration process for our monthly e-newsletter, we collect email addresses. We use that information to tell you about the stuff you've asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you're happy and satisfied. We do not rent or trade email lists with other parties or businesses. We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have rights to access your personal data. If you would like to delete your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Data Removal and our data protection officer will remove your information.
You may use Our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use Our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with Our Content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of Our Site in contravention of the provisions of Our Terms and Conditions set out in Part I above.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of Our Site;
- any equipment or network on which Our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of Our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on Our Site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
- User Generated Content functionality
Where we do provide any interactive service, We will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical), if any.
We will decide whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of relevant risks. However, We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service. We provide on Our Site, and We expressly exclude Our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of Our Content standards, whether the service is moderated or not. Your use of such interactive services are at your own risk. The use of any of Our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where We do moderate an interactive service, We will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material, which you contribute to Our Site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the United States and in any country from which they are posted. Contributions must not:
- Contain any material, which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material, which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from Us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in Our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of Our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, We may take such action as We deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms and Conditions (please see Conditions of use above) upon which you are permitted to use Our Site, and may result in Our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Our Site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to Our Site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as We reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and We may take any other action We reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page and such change(s) shall be effective upon posting on Our Site. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes.